Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 is coming fast. This year I am so Thankful for my family as I know so many others are. I know it is said so many times it such a cliche, but so true! I have such a large family that it is so hard to Thank them individually but I should, so here goes. Thank you for being a part of my life David, James, Brittany, Elizabeth, Ben, Mom, Dad, Michelle, Chelsea, Chance, Brooklyn, Jenni, Mark, Katie, Jonathan, Larissa, Jacob, Matthew, Tanya, Mike, Jon, Matt, Emma, Nate, and Nicole...I love you all! This is my immediate family but the cousins and Aunts and Uncles are just as important and Loved. Thank you all my friends, there are too many of you to name but you all mean so much to me!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL!!!

No comments: